Registration open for Earth Day Natural Death Care Symposium
If you’re interested in…
- Green/ natural burial – urban & rural options
- Family-directed death care/ home funerals
- Meaningful memorialization and creative remembrance rituals
- Making a plan for your own wishes
- Connecting with others who want their death to reflect the values they’ve practiced in life…
Natural Burial, Family-Directed Funerals & Rituals of Remembrance: 3 workshops, a film, conversation, site tours & lunch.
Attend all or part of our day-long program in either location. Reserve your space today.
Presented as a community service by the non-profit burial grounds River View Cemetery & White Eagle Memorial Preserve in partnership with Holly Pruett, Life-Cycle Celebrant and Home Funeral Guide, with support from Passages International and the Hood River Library’s Grave Matters discussion series.