List of Events
Workshops on Dying, Grief & Remembrance
- April, 2017, Natural Death Care Symposium
- Other Events
- Tues, March 28, 3-5pm I’m the guest speaker for the Art of Living & Dying Series at the Hoffman Center for the Arts in Manzanita on the beautiful Oregon Coast.
- Thursdays, April 6, 13, 20, noon-1:30pm My three-week class on Rituals for Transition through First Unitarian Church.
- Fri, April 21, 8am My monthly informational interview for folks interested in this work. Note: No session will be held in May.
- Wed, May 31, 7-9pm The Dilemma of Death & Language of Loss: A Conversation, a panel & group discussion to kick off the 2017 Afterlife Conference. Register.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for first word on new workshops and discussion series
Death Talk Goes to the Movies
- 4th Tuesdays, 7pm, Clinton Street Theater
- Check out our schedule of films & guest speakers
- Visit our Facebook page to view trailers & share with friends
PDX Death Cafe
- Learn more about PDX Death Café and the international movement
- Visit our Facebook page to join the PDX Death Café community
- Upcoming Cafés (registration required)
- Death Café in Hood River:
Death Talk Salons
- Subscribe to our newsletter for announcements of upcoming Salons
Events Produced by Others in the Community
- Check out what other good people are doing through our Other Events posts. We’re happy to publicize events offered by others in the community in exchange for reciprocal promotion of the Death Talk Project.